Supplies I Use to Create Stickers
I love all my supplies I use to create stickers for my Etsy Sticker Shop! They are my fav toys! I’m a nerd when it comes to fun electronics that help me bring my visions to life… in the form of stickers! I thought I’d share my most used tools incase you wanted to make your own stickers.
- Procreate – I love Procreate! I’ve used it for close to 3 years and love it! It has some downsides tho. The resolution gets lots when resizing within the app, which gets pretty frustrating. It also doesn’t offer Vector, which is handy for svg files and zooming in without losing any quality. Also, Procreate is only available on the iPad, so if you want to try it out you need to use or get an iPad.
- Adobe Fresco – I’m a little smitten with Fresco, it’s a powerhouse for the iPad! It’s a little intimidating compared to Procreate, at least for me because I know Procreate so well. I’m working on moving over to Fresco eventually because of it’s Vector option.
- iPad Pro – LOOOOve!!! I started with an iPad mini Nov 2020, then my husband gifted me an iPad Air for Christmas, then my husband gifted me an iPad Pro for Christmas 2021 and I’ve been using it since! I love the size, although I kinda wish I had the largest Pro size but mine works great and the size is awesome. I’m actually considering getting another iPad Mini to draw on the go but that’s for another post.
- Apple Pencil – Game Changer! Can’t draw without it! I started with the original Apple Pencil but when I graduated to the new one, loooove! Easily chargers on the side of the iPad, so easy! I’ve been using mine for 1.5yrs and I’ve only had to replace the nibs, cheap and easy.
- Silhouette Cameo 4 – I bought my first Cameo November 2020 and have used it everyday since!…. well, nearly everyday. I invested in our second Cameo last month. The original one started having a hard time with my sticker sheets but did great with die cut stickers, so it was time to get a new one. Now, I use one for sticker sheets and one for cut out stickers/vinyl. I considered getting a Cricut instead but decided to stay with Cameo since I know the program so well. I still might invest in the Cricut Maker this year to test it out.
- Epson XP 15000 – When I researched printers I knew I didn’t want an all-in-one machine. I wanted a high quality inkjet printer that focused on great color with the option to print wider sticker paper if I upgrade to a Cameo Pro. Well, I got it! I love this printer! Epson is my fav printer brand with Canon being a close second. I’ve had my printer since Nov 2020 and it still runs and prints great! I’m almost ready to add another printer to my sticker making arsenal and I’m looking at a Canon PIXMA. I don’t want to switch but I think it’s a good idea to try other products out. We’ll see.
- Munbyn Label Printer – If you have an Etsy Shop, get one (even it’s not a Munbyn)! Easy to hook up and easy to use! One drawback is the lack of bluetooth, bluetooth would be awesome! If I were to invest in another label maker I’d make sure it has bluetooth.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I love sharing some of the behind the scenes of my shop
Do you have favorite tools to run your business? Are you just starting out? Let me know in the comments.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click or buy, we may receive a fun little commission at no cost to you. Thank you!